India is our most organised design. She has places to store everything, some may call her the perfect handbag.
- Multi-compartment design with three main compartments, two zippers and one magnet.
- Extra front and back zipper compartment
- Internal zipped compartment and card holders.
- Genuine cowhide leather finished with the hair on.
- Genuine cowhide leather binding, base and straps
- Completely one of a kind bag with a pattern that can't be replicated
- Designed in outback Australia
- Big enough to fit a our Jodie Small, Goergia Small & Elisha Purses.
- Genuine YKK zips
- 12 month manufacturing warranty
- Easy returns with store credit offered
- Measures at:33cm (L) x 23cm (H) x 3.5cm (W)
- Crafted in Pakistan
Add our hot iron branding - CLICK HERE
*Inside photo for indication only.
Caring for Cowhide
Taking care of your product properly will ensure it stays just as beautiful as the day you purchase it. Take a read of our care instructions so you can best look after your new designer piece. Please note that hair on hide products are prone to hair shed. Continued friction, excessive rubbing and shorter hair will result in the hair coming away from the leather sooner. Avoiding direct sunlight, high moisture/humid areas and excessive rubbing will prolong the life of your cowhide product.
Welcome to Country Allure's Hot Iron Branding Service
BRANDING CAN LOOK LESS APPEALING ON LONGER HAIR HIDE
BRANDING IS NOT SUITABLE/VISIBLE ON BLACK HIDE
- Only our cowhide products are able to be branded
- Branded products are not eligible to be exchanged
- MAXIMUM OF 2 CHARACTERS ON KEYCHAINS
- MAXIMUM OF 3 CHARACTERS ON BIG BAGS
- MAXIMUM OF 3 CHARACTERS ON LARGE CLUTCHES/PURSES
MAXIMUM OF 2 CHARACTERS ON SMALL CLUTCHES/PURSES
Please allow up to 3 business days from purchase for your hot iron branding to be processed.
What do I need to use Afterpay or ZipPay?
- A debit Card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
How do I use Afterpay or ZipPay ?
How to care for your beautiful, bold Country Allure cowhide products
The “I want my cowhide rug to be as damn fabulous as I am for years to come” scenario:
The “I want to look after my new purchase as well as I look after myself” scenario:
The bold, beautiful cowhide bag:
2. Give your bag a hard-bristled brush every so often to remove any dust or dirt.
3. With a damp cloth, gently wipe any marks in the direction of the hair.
5. When you’re not using your bag, store it in a cool, dry cupboard.
The cushion covers, placemats, coasters and more:
1. Swap them around where possible so the same one isn’t being used or sat on all the time.
2. Again, a hard-bristled brush to remove dust and dirt does wonders
5. When not in use, always store cowhide in a dark, cool and dry place.
The “my best friend laughed so hard she spat her wine all over my cowhide table runner” scenario:
So, let’s spill the tea on how to get it sorted:
1. Grab that paper towel and soak up the spill as best you can.
2. Wipe the affected area with a damp cloth to remove any potential staining.
The “I don’t know why my kids thought it was okay to eat pizza on the rug” scenario:
Again, this covers food spills on all our cowhide products.
4. Let it all dry to see if there’s any remaining stains or marks. If there are, repeat the process.
The “My cowhide rug has better curls than Shirley Temple” scenario: