Kirsten Bucket Bag 096
Beautifully hand stitched leather creates the perfect day to day bucket bag. ‘Kirsten’ is not just beautiful, she is completely functional. Rest assured your bag will stand the test of time with Country Allure's three step quality control.
- Genuine, high quality cowhide leather binding, base and straps
- Genuine cowhide leather finished with the hair on
- Completely one of a kind bag with a pattern that can't be replicated
- Designed in outback Australia
- Interior zipped pocket and phone slot
- 12 month manufacturing warranty
- Easy returns with store credit offered
- Measures at: 30cm(L) x 25cm(W) x 20cm(D)
- Crafted in Pakistan
Add our hot iron branding - CLICK HERE
*Inside photo for indication only.
Caring for Cowhide
When you buy a Country Allure cowhide product, you’re buying a bold, quality and unique piece. Your purchase should express your individuality, your wild heart and make you feel as unique as you are. We want that feeling to last for years to come.
Taking care of your product properly will ensure it stays just as beautiful as the day you purchase it. Take a read of our care instructions so you can best look after your new designer piece. Please note that hair on hide products are prone to hair shed. Continued friction, excessive rubbing and shorter hair will result in the hair coming away from the leather sooner. Avoiding direct sunlight, high moisture/humid areas and excessive rubbing will prolong the life of your cowhide product.