The “I want to look after my new purchase as well as I look after myself” scenario:
When you buy a smaller cowhide product from Country Allure, such as boots or a bag, we want it to last. We all love a little selfcare (and deserve it). So, treat your new purchase to a little regular care to make it stand out as much as you do.
Here’s how to care for our smaller cowhide products so that fresh, fabulous feeling lasts for you both.
The bold, beautiful cowhide bag:
1. No two days are the same for a unique, wild hearted woman like you. Let that be the same for your bag. Swap the side you show to the world each time you wear it. That way natural friction against your clothes is minimised.
2. Give your bag a brush every so often to remove any dust or dirt.
3. With a damp cloth, gently wipe any marks in the direction of the hair.
4. If it’s a spill, jump to the liquid spills scenario a little down the page to get the insider tips and tricks on what to do.
5. When you’re not using your bag, store it in a cool, dry cupboard.
6. Cowhide is prone to shedding and eventually the friction of using your purse/bag will start to show. The longer the hair, the longer it will last, the short slick hide looks appealing but unfortunately is prone to shedding much quicker.
The cushion covers, placemats, coasters and more:
1. Swap them around where possible so the same one isn’t being used or sat on all the time.
2. Again, a hard-bristled brush to remove dust and dirt does wonders
3. Damp cloths, gentle wipes and lots of love will keep your cowhide products as bold and unique as you are.
4. Another spill? It’s okay, it happens. Have a read of the scenarios below so you know exactly what to do.
5. When not in use, always store cowhide in a dark, cool and dry place.