At Country Allure we work tirelessly to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase. We recommend you read the product descriptions thoroughly and take note of size details and colour. If you have any queries please contact us before processing you order.
Below we have listed the key information that you need to know:
- In the unlikely event that your product arrives in faulty or damaged condition, you MUST notify Country Allure within 14 days of receiving your item. If the item is damaged or faulty due to manufacturing or transit you will be offered a store credit, full refund or replacement (if available).
- Returns are accepted up to 28 days from dispatch, all returns must be pre-approved before sent back. This can be done by emailing our customer care team - email@example.com
- Returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase document eg: tax invoice, note with name and order number.
- We will NOT accept return/faulty products that have become of unacceptable quality due to misuse; wear and tear; failure to follow manufacturers instructions; or failure to take reasonable care. Care Instructions can be found on the website.
- Our product manufacturing warranty lasts for twelve (12) months from the date of dispatch.
- We do not offer exchanges on any sale items; this includes mystery pick products, seconds & VIP products.
- Country Allure is not responsible for delays in delivery.
- Return costs are NOT covered by Country Allure, we recommend you get tracking on your return items as we will not be responsible for return items lost in transit.
Change of mind: Please choose carefully when ordering as refunds are not given when you have simply changed your mind. We recommend you make careful selections and preview your shopping cart items to ensure they are correct before proceeding to checkout. This includes failure to enter discount codes correctly or entering the wrong payment method. Once you have processed your order it cannot be cancelled.
*Due to the nature of cowhide, small marks, slight discolouration and scars that occurred in nature are not classified as faults. These should be both expected and welcomed for authenticity.
Can't find what you're looking for:
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting businesses in the bush, Australian owned and women in business ❤